Have Coffee with the Board
The Village Board of Trustees and Village President Larry Levin launched a new series this summer to help engage Glencoe residents in discussion around Village and community issues.
Stop by one of the following Coffee with the Board events to meet your elected officials, to learn more about current projects and to give feedback on any Village initiatives. Each event is drop-in style, so no reason to stay for the whole time period and no RSVPs are necessary.
Coffee with the Board Schedule:
- 9-11 a.m., Saturday, June 10, Glencoe French Market (675 Village Court)
- 7-9 a.m., Tuesday, July 11, Train Station (724 Green Bay Road)
- 3-5 p.m., Wednesday, August 16, Glencoe Roast (700 Vernon Avenue)
- 9-11 a.m., Saturday, September 16, Glencoe French Market (675 Village Court)
- 7-9 a.m., Monday, October 16, Starbucks (347 Park Avenue)
- 3-5 p.m., Wednesday, November 15, Glencoe Public Library (320 Park Avenue) CANCELLED
- 7-9 a.m., Tuesday, December 12, Glencoe Roast (700 Vernon Avenue)